Joined: 08 Aug 2016
|Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:39 am Post subject: Bamboo Flooring Process
|Bamboo flooring from Bothbest is produced by high quality of bamboo poles which are planted locally. Bamboo flooring is being produced through over 40 steps by careful and strict quality control.
1) strips cutting: The bamboo stalk is split into slats to extract the premium part of the culm. The slats are then laminated with an environmentally safe adhesive under hydraulic pressure to produce planks for flooring.
2) strips boiling and drying: The slats of bamboo are boiled in a solution of water, hydrogen peroxide, and borate solution to eliminate pests and mildew, then kiln-dried to remove moisture. The slats are kiln-dried to a minimum of 5% and a maximum of 7-9% moisture content.
3) carbonized: The Carbonized color is a process of pressure heating the fiber. The longer the fiber is heated, the darker the sugar compounds become.
4) pressing: Bamboo strips will be selected out into different groups by different color. One serie color will be pressed together to avoid color variation. Our pressing machine is 800 tons pressure. The dried strips will be glued together by E1 standard glue to get the unmilled flooring, either in horizontal grain or in vertical grain.
5) t+g: after pressing, bamboo flooring will be sanded, and produced with Tongue and Groove.
6) conditioning: Unmilled flooring are stored in a humidity-controlled warehouse which is called conditioning room for 2 weeks to achieve 7%to 9% delivered moisture content.
7) coating: The first finish application for pre finished flooring is the sealer coat followed by the aluminum oxide coat that protects the fiber. The third coat is the aluminum oxide sealer coat, followed by two coats of high quality scratch-resistant polyurethane for easy refinishing.
8) packing: bamboo flooring is packed by 24 pieces per carton and 60 cartons per pallet.
Bamboo flooring is eco-friendly flooring and bamboo flooring is natural flooring with low emission. Bamboo floor is a future floor for replacing hardwood flooring.
[url=http://wpcfloormanufacturer.com/review/8674.html ]wood plastic recycled composite[/url]
[url=http://wpcfloormanufacturer.com/solution/2802.html ]building a deck rail price[/url]
supplier wood plastic composite handrail di bandung