chromaticbytes.com Forum Index chromaticbytes.com
Graphic Arts for OS X

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caldwell: 'I'm not done yet' as head coach of Lions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linlybest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:09 am    Post subject: Caldwell: 'I'm not done yet' as head coach of Lions Reply with quote

NEW YORK The National Football League confirms it is investigating a claim that the New England Patriots let some of the air out of the footballs their offense used in the AFC Championship game.

The NFL won confirm an ESPN report that 11 of the 12 balls were found to be under inflated, in violation of the rules.

According to ESPN report, the footballs were under inflated by two pounds per square inch below what required by NFL regulations during the Patriots victory over the Colts.

Under inflated balls could be easier to grip for throwing and catching in the cold, rainy weather.

But the Indianapolis Colts used their own 12 balls for their offense.

No word on what kind of punishment the Patriots might get, the NFL is cheap jerseys not officially commenting.

If I was Queen of this country or Goodell for that matter, this is what I do with the Patriots fiasco: the Patriots are done. Sorry. It really doesn matter who did what. If anyone in the organization was responsible (and it obvious someone was), then the cheating and low handed tactics run rampant in that group. And it looks really bad on the NFL if it allowed. We are considering boycotting the Superbowl this year is nothing is done. Here are 2 options that works in our Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China | NFL Super Bowl Jerseys Online eyes as fans of Football. 1) Green Bay plays Indy this Sunday, the winner plays the Seahawks. Or winner of the wholesale nfl jerseys Probowl plays the Seahawks. Done. Whoever wins, great. No asterisk after their name. It so much better to have a clean game then to let cheaters play and worse yet, win. There are consequences to all of our behaviors. The example this shows our children in this country, is sickening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    chromaticbytes.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: