Joined: 21 Feb 2016
|Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:23 am Post subject: Threading; a less painful method to shape the brows
|Human always tend to follow the ancient practices especially when it comes to beauty. The first thing that every women do to get a clean face is eyebrow threading. This ancient practice is a must amongst today’s ladies.
Are you willing to have your eyebrow shaped for the very first time? That’s great!
A few information for you then, that might be of help:
1. How is it done?
Well, here is your answer.
• Threading is done using a cotton thread of nearly 24 inches long.
• It is then twisted for 10-12 times to make a knot forming an X.
• Next, it is placed on the skin to gently remove the hair from the follicle and give it a proper shape.
2. Is it painful?
• No, threading eyebrows is less painful at the initial stage. Once you get habituated, it’s not a pain at all. In fact, waxing hurts more.
• It doesn’t even cause irritation in the skin. After plucking the hair, it’s better to use a toner that closes the opened pore in the follicle caused due to hair removal.
3. How long does it take and last?
• It takes 6-8 minutes to get the brows shaped.
• Eyebrow threading lasts for 3 weeks. But if done regularly, it may last up to 6 weeks also.
4. What’s the benefit of this threading?
• Threading gives a proper shape to the brows both from upper and lower side.
• Another thing is that unlike waxing, threading removes the hair from the follicle individually. The beautician pays attention to every hair she plucks. So, there’s almost no chance of removing wrong hairs.
You can get this done at the beauty salons. They charge around $9 approx. for threading eyebrows. However, other than the brows, you can also thread your upper lips, sideburns, neck, chin or face. Visit http://www.browarcthreading.com/ to know more details about a beauty makeover.